- Weighing-bridges, ground-embedded or on-ground, approved for commercial transactions (Legal Metrology) or for internal control (Industrial Metrology) as required.
- Axle-weighing or Wheel-weighing systems for trucks and cars or competition vehicles, ground-embedded or on-ground, providing the weight per axle and / or wheel and the total weight as the sum of the weight of all the axles / wheels.
- Portable weighing platforms to measure the weight per wheel in trucks, cars and competition vehicles.
- Aeronautical weighing platforms specific for light, medium and large aircraft and for helicopters, with optional center of gravity calculation functions.
- Platform scales for industrial weighing, for light, medium or large loads, approved for commercial transactions (Legal Metrology) or for internal control (Industrial Metrology) as required.
- Advanced load cell kits for special applications: weighing ISO containers, weighing and calculating the center of gravity of complex structures, continuous weight monitoring in industrial processes, etc.
- Static weighing electronics, approved for commercial transactions (Legal Metrology) or for internal control (Industrial Metrology), portable stand-alone suitcase, industrial cabinet or desktop.
- Dynamic weighing electronics for weight-in-motion applications, in portable stand-alone suitcase, industrial cabinet or table-top format.
- Aeronautical weighing electronics with measurement of the reaction by wheel / train and calculation of the center of gravity.
- Generic electronics for the connection of load cells or weighing kits tailored to the requirements of your project.
In addition to the precise determination of the weight, many of our systems also allow knowing the position of the center of gravity for different applications: from complex parts created in your machining centers to a commercial airplane after its last assembly phase. Our gravity centre measurement systems provide the coordinates of this point with millimeter precision, allowing to verify if the real distribution of masses corresponds to the theoretical one of the design phase.
Ability of a measuring instrument to get as close as possible to the value of the actual magnitude.
Ability of a measuring instrument to repeat the same result each time the same actual magnitude is applied.
Conformity of an instrument to meet the measurement needs of a particular application.
Confidence or likelihood that an instrument will function properly during its lifespan under nominal operating conditions.
Quality of an instrument to serve the purpose for which it has been designed over a long period of time.
Process by which a creative idea becomes a solution to a problem or a need, finding a successful application in the market.
EMBEDDED AXLE WEIGHING PLATFORMS
ADVANCED LOAD RECEPTORS
Continuous weighing system for waste or civil-works containers. It is fixed on the ground and allows to know in real time the weight of the container, with continuous data transmission of the data to the computer systems and SCADA of the client. The leveling tracks eases container placement and extraction tasks. Structure entirely made of steel. Load capacity up to 30,000kg for special applications.
Platform scale for weighing and measuring the center of gravity of parts and assemblies
Platform scale for desktop installation. It provides the weight and coordinates of the center of gravity of the test object, typically machined parts and assemblies. Full operation by touch screen. Possibility of printing a ticket with the results of the measurement and communicating the data in real time through Bluetooth®, serial RS-232, serial RS-485, WiFi and Ethernet. Different sizes and ranges available.
Built-in system for weighing and measuring the 3D center of gravity of two-axle vehicles
Double axle-weighing ground-embedded scale. It provides the weight per axle, total weight and center of gravity 3D coordinates for two-axle vehicles. Possibility of remote control of the measurement cycle from standard PLC and to communicate the data in real time through Bluetooth®, serial RS-232, serial RS-485, WiFi and Ethernet. Different ranges available: from motorcycles to two-axle trucks.
CARBON AERO Reference
The most advanced Weighing and Gravity Center Measurement Mobile System for the Aerospace Industry