A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Permanent and Session cookies, to remember you and your language preferences.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Social networks: Each social network uses their own cookies to let you click on share or like buttons.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
- Cookies management is done by your web browser. Systratec SAS cannot guarantee how your web browser manages cookies.
- Regarding Google Analytics, the information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google undertakes not to associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. If you need more information about this follow this link. More info from Google cookies available here.
- If you have any doubt about our cookies policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us using our contact form.